Due to our small team of staff and the set nature of our menus, we do not always have the capabilities to cater for all allergy and dietary requirements. Our staff strive to make your stay as wonderful as they possibly can. Unfortunately there are limits to the magic our manager’s Patrick and Ingrid can perform when catering for such large numbers of guests. Please be sure to thoroughly read the following policies before making a booking with us. If you have any questions at all in regards to these policies, don’t hesitate to contact Ingrid to discuss further.
- Snowbird Lodge unfortunately is not an allergy free accommodation.
- We must be notified on your original booking form of any allergies, but especially severe and anaphylactic allergies.
- Charlotte Pass Snowbird Pty Ltd and the Committee have the right to reject any booking due to allergies which are deemed too high risk or dangerous. Owing to the remote, isolated location of the lodge and the limited availability to medical support.
- Please ensure you are comfortable with implementing your anaphylaxis action plan. Charlotte Pass Snowbird Pty Ltd hold no responsibility for sickness or injury as a result of an allergic reaction suffered during your stay.
- Our normal rate for a winter stay at Snowbird Lodge includes the ‘set menu’ catering and does not allow for large alterations to this menu.
- A small supplementary fee may be requested for additional purchases required to accommodate dietary requirements.
- We must be notified no later than your original booking form of any dietary requirements you wish to be catered for during your stay.
- Proof of this requirements legitimacy will be requested for those severe and difficult to accommodate.
- Unfortunately preferences and dislikes cannot always be catered for and are at the Manager’s discretion.